Stainless steel lockers are an ideal storage solution for environments with extreme hygiene areas such as the catering and healthcare sector, schools and colleges, construction and industrial sites. These lockers are pre drilled for nesting into banks or runs of lockers.
Stainless Steel Locker Features:
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel sheet
- Brushed polish finish
- Semi concealed hinges
- Sloping tops available
- Welded and riveted construction
- 1778mm high
- Doors secured with a camlock & two keys as standard
- Plastic grommets for quiet operation
- Plastic identification holder
- Manufactured to highest UK specification
- See also our stainless steel clean & dirty locker
Sloping tops are available, simply select the size you require from the drop down box and choose with or no sloping tops to view the price.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.