Pesticides can present a substantial danger to the environment and people if handled and stored incorrectly, spillages can cause pollution and damage. Our range of pesticide and agrochemical cabinets are designed to meet UK regulations and come with appropriate warning labels as standard. This compact pesticide cabinet just 700mm high with 1 door presents a lockable storage solution for the smallest bottles of dangerous chemicals.
- Single door
- Louvred doors for extra ventilation
- 3 Litre sump capacity
- "No snag" chrome handles with 2-point locking
- 1 Adjustable spill retaining shelf
- 70kg UDL shelf capacity
- Built in sump to collect spillages fully welded
- Leak proof cabinet base
- Reinforced doors
- Stands and extra shelves available - please contact us
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered fully assembled
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.