The 1370H primary school locker with 2 doors provides a practical storage solution for school children in primary and junior schools. Personal items, coats and bags can be neatly stored away in this low height locker, clearing corridors and classrooms of unecessary clutter.
The 1370H locker has been designed with a lower height to allow smaller pupils to reach the top compartment. Alternatively, this low height locker can be used in offices or staff rooms where space is compromised.
All our 1370H primary school lockers are manufactured to the highest standard and made here in the UK.
- Reinforced doors
- Double coat hook
- Key operated lock or hasp & staple lock
- Master keys are available to add at the checkout
- Can be supplied individually or in nests of 2 or 3 Locers joined together side by side)
- Nesting bolts supplied for further nesting into runs of lockers on site
- Elite Guard anti-bacterial coating
- Robust steel construction
- Class '0' fire rated
- Additional delivery charges apply to north of Glasgow. Please click here for alternative 1382mm high 2 door primary school locker with free delivery to this area. (ORders over £150)
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
It is recommended that lockers are properly installed as tipping could occur. Please refer to our locker installation guide or speak with a sales advisor.