Elite Hazardous Cabinet 1830H x 915W x 457D is designed to store dangerous substances and chemicals in one lockable place. The chemical cabinet will safely contain any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. The high capacity 45 litre capacity sump allows the efficient containment of spillages.
Cabinets are supplied with GHS labelling as standard to comply with the Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002. These best selling dangerous substance cabinets are made in the UK with sturdy 3 point locking for additional security from unauthorised access to the serious chemicals stored within. The doors are re-inforced and the cabinet includes 3 adjustable spillage shelves as standard and additional shelves are available for further segregation of harmful materials.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door siffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
- Next Day delivery is available at extra cost,subject to stock & availability - call our sales office on 01924 240291
- Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Additional carriage charge to areas north of Glasgow. Please contact us for pricing or for alternative similar product which would avoid costs to this area. See alternative Hazardous Cabinet by Probe 1780h
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.